The Community Fund of Darien has aligned our outcome measurement requests with the “results-based accountability” model. All grant recipients are asked:
- Quantity: How much will you do?
- Quality: How well will you do it?
- Impact: Will anyone be better off?
- Food Insecurity
- Emergency Shelter
- Emergency Financial Assistance for Utilities
- Early Childhood Care and Preschool
- Before/After School and Summer Enrichment Programs to Improve Academic Performance
- Mental and Physical Health Services
- Mental and Physical Health
- Employment Skills Training
- Affordable and Safe Housing
Eye on Darien
- Youth Programming
- Volunteer Engagement
- Promote Local Philanthropy
- Identify Solutions to Town Needs